Working with TDJ Consulting
In a typical Engineering engagement,
- We start with a quick conference call to get acquainted and to discuss synergy at high level
- The client gives us specific requirements and high level documents, designs, notes to provide more detail if necessary
- We discuss our understanding of the project with client and agree on the SLA; we then mobilize quickly based on years of experience
- We create a plan, review it with client, and then manage the development harmoniously with client locally to deliver the completed product
- We facilitate seamless communication and and maintain channels and point of contact open to client, 24x7 when necessary
- We provide client with means for escalation and issue resolution
- We are familiar with Agile/Scrum and many other development and SDLC models
- We are very flexible and will accommodate as best as we can to mitigate additional costs and risks to client deadlines
- TDJ continues to support the client through field trials and after new releases
Utilizing online project tracking systems, client is kept informed every step of the way and the project is not complete until client is totally satisfied with the results – guaranteed.
Ask us about our other engagements!
Still wondering what TDJ can do for YOU?
Contact us today and find out how we can help you succeed through balanced globalization.