Tony Saleh, President/CEO/US GM
- Tony has over 25 years of high tech industry experience with companies at various stage. As President and CEO, he is responsible for the company's overall management and strategic direction. Tony has global experience with building and operating highly skilled teams locally and off-shore to deliver innovative products focused on WebServices, Infrastructure, IOT, SDN, anything-cloud, Analytics, AI/ML. Prior to TDJ Tony was SVP of engineering at Ellacoya Networks, leading provider of DPI for Security and Analytics/AI solutions, designing and successfully deploying and supporting products for Tier-1 xSPs across the globe. (acquired by Arbor Networks) Prior lead management positions at Agile Networks delivering the 1st innovative Automated VLAN/TAG based network solutions (acquired by Lucent Networks), Stratus, and Data General. Tony is (co-)author of a number of IEEE publications. Tony holds Master and Bachelor's degrees in EE, Digital Signal Processing, Satellite Communication, Power Engineering, with PHD Course Work in DSP and Automation at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI). Tony is also on the Advisory Board of number of early stage companies in Boston area.
Jamie Rajotte-Tremblay, Vice President Human Resources
- Jamie has extensive experience providing human resource leadership, strategic partnership and technical recruiting with early-stage and high-growth technology companies. Over a decade of experience in human resource administration, benefits and staffing, building global support organizations, developed human resource policies and infrastructure, and played key roles in start-up acquisitions by larger companies. She has been a member of the National Human Resource Association since 1997, where she was awarded Member of the Year in 2007. Currently she holds the position of Vice President of Career Development on the National Board of Directors.
Per Jensen, Senior Strategic Analytics Advisor
- Per Jensen is a senior product and analytics leader with many years of experience in advanced analytics, technologies and marketing principles that drive business strategy. He has worked with start-ups and global entities in the digital and traditional business landscape. Forward thinking manager, creative, outside the box, that fuses competitive sports background and MSE to create pragmatic and innovative business solutions. Per now leads TDJ product development efforts in machine learning and artificial intelligence. Dual citizen (U.S. and Denmark) and native fluency in German and Danish.
Dave Goldblatt, Senior Smart Grid and IoT Advisor
- Dave has more than 20 years of high performance networking and software development and electrical utility experience. He is a co-founder of ElectricRoute, a smart grid startup awarded one of five General Electric ecomagination Innovation Awards. Prior to ElectricRoute Dave had leadership roles at Ambient Corporation, where he successfully created and delivered the primary smart grid communications platform for Duke Energy. Dave has also had engineering and leadership roles at companies such as Gotham Networks, General Datacomm, and Racal-InterLAN.
Chris Cochrane, Senior Technical Advisor
- Chris Cochrane is an experienced development professional and has applied his talent at several different companies throughout a 20+ year career, including Primary Rate Inc. and Sun Microsystems. Chris co-founded Pirus Networks, a creator of virtual storage systems, where he was Director of Storage Software and an individual contributor. Chris now leads TDJ development efforts in areas of social networking, distributed content management, and handling "Big Data." He is equally comfortable working in the trenches of embedded software or the pinnacles of web 2.0 design. Chris holds multiple engineering degrees from the University of Michigan.
Dan Hullette, Chief Technical Advisor
- Dan Hullette is a seasoned Hardware technology professional with twenty plus years of experience conceiving, architecting and delivering state of the art systems. Dan co-founded Ellacoya Networks (acquired by Arbor Networks) a company that helped define the Deep Packet Inspection market place and while a Senior Technology Director for Cabletron Systems he was the principle architect for the company’s Smart Switch I and II systems. He also is a contributor to several networking technology patents.
Bruce Caram, Chief Technical Advisor
- Bruce has over 20 years of experience in the development of enterprise and carrier class data networking and cyber security products. Bruce was the Chief Architect for Ellacoya Networks (acquired by Arbor Networks), whose broadband service optimization platforms (eSeries) were deployed by ISPs worldwide, utilizing multiple generations of hardware and software based DPI devices, network processors and customized FPGA-based lookup and policy engines. He designed a highly scalable secure data acquisition and analytical system to handle millions of subscribers. He has many years of traffic profiling and classification experience producing actionable intel. He also led multi-site/offshore scrum-based (Agile) teams developing software for the eSeries DPI product, as well as Arbor's NetFlow-based network visibility and DDOS/Intrusion Detection platform. Bruce was also the Chief Architect at Agile Networks (acquired by Lucent Technologies), a Distinguished Member of Technical Staff at Bell Laboratories, and has been granted 6 patents relating to various aspects of data networking.
Walter Alford, Senior Technical Support Advisor
- Walter Alford has more than 20 years of product qualification and pre-post sales technical support experience . His experience spans a broad range of data communications and telecommunications markets including Finance, Telecom, Electrical Utility, Manufacturing, Software Design and most recently in the Defense and Security Industry. As QA Director at Ellacoya Networks, leading provider of Deep Packet Inspection solutions for some of the largest telecom carriers across the globe, Walter build and oversaw fully automated state-of-the-art labs for integration and system level testing. He has served in many organizations as sales consultant and technical support for IPC technologies, Lucent Technologies, American Home Funding, Holland and Associates, and internationally through Comms People Inc.
Fred Nabavi, Senior Industry and Smart Manufacturing Advisor
- Experienced business leader and Sr. executive (25+ years) with a demonstrated history in sales management, team building, industrial automation and smart manufacturing. Helping organizations gain a competitive edge and business differentiation through strategic planning, goal alignment, solving challenging problems while leveraging the power of Industrial IoT and digital transformation to breakthrough business silos and delivering consistent profitable results. Previously held position of Regional Sales Manager with Rexel, Florida, Director of Automation and Engineering with Sonepar, MA as well as OEM Regional Sales Manager for Schneider Electric, a leading manufacturer of factory automation and power systems.
Jonathan Michaud, Principal Product & Program Management Advisor
- Jonathan has held Senior positions in Product Management, Program Management, Technical Marketing, and Customer Service/Support. In these capacities, he has been instrumental in delivering many 'mission critical' products to the Telco, Storage, & DOD markets. His customer focused approach ensures products meet or exceed objectives. Driver of technical decisions and direction needed to move products and features through to completion. Successfully managed Life-Cycle process for many projects designed and delivered through global collaboration (cross-functional coordination of onshore/offshore design, development, testing, manufacturing, training, support, etc.). He is familiar with various development process standards/methods such as ISO 9001, Agile, Waterfall, CPI, & CMMI. Technical expertise blended with evangelism, empathy, conflict negotiation skills, and a passion for driving projects through to completion.