Globalization with Local Collaboration
In today’s high tech market, accelerating time to market while reducing costs is the name of the game. Many companies have turned to outsourcing locally and globally to deliver products quickly and inexpensively. However, not every company has the experience and time to determine how to make globalization work for their business.
With the goal of making our clients succeed through balanced globalization, TDJ helps them make the most of globalization with local collaboration. Our unique access to high quality, successful engineering resources allows us to balance a blend of local and global talent that reduces product development times and costs and delivers quality.
Let our local resources make the global difference for you. We will help you achieve more business agility in today's globalized economy without sacrificing service level quality.
We can Add Value!
TDJ team is skilled and easy to work with. They went above and beyond to ensure commitments are met.
Co-founder & VP, Product Management
We worked closely with TDJ on an intense fast-cycle web services project. Tony and his team knocked our socks off with their technical depth and responsiveness. Their depth of experience resulted in an efficient working relationship where we were able to immediately zoom in on the right solutions rather than having to wade through a host of options.
Haig Barrett, Inc.
TDJ has been a fantastic technology partner for our startup. The engineering talent, reliability, and proactive approach to development is exceptional. We have been very pleased with their creativity and problem solving capabilities to help us realize our vision.
Paul J. Rooney
• Debunking and untangling hype and messaging with SDN, I/IoT, Analytics, Wrangling, Big Data, and Blockchain
• Security, DPI, IDS, IDP, Network Profiling, Management, ...
• Building Cloud and "Big Data" (Hadoop, Containers, Orchestrations, Meso, CouchDb, Mongo, MarkLogic....),
• Mobile Applications (iPhone, Android),
• Smart Grid Networking (SCADA, AMR, AMI, Zigbee, PLC, NMS, EMS ...),
• Social Networking, Web Services (Angularjx, Symfony, Joomla, WordPress, Rails, LifeRay, WebGui ...Mashups, Widgets, Plugins,...),
• I/IoT, Network Monitoring and Control, Server and IO Virtualization; let us assist you with convergence of Control and IT